Upgrading a Challenge - Cathing up a Design Challenge

I do love surface design. It is a long story - over 20 years old and magical in many ways.

I came back to fabric designs this year and created two more designs. Love it and decided to take part in the wonderful Spoonflower challenge this month. It started on March 1st. I am starting today. Eight days to catch up. Yay! Even more challenge added to the challenge. I missed these and not counting today's...
I really had too, still catching up will add even more drawing in my March!


Spoonflower desgin a day challenge March 2016 - missed days
Back to figures -  at least 3 days creating 3 designs a day. I guess hurrying up ate the missing letter on the list. Now on to drawing, taking pictures, posting, ticking days on this list!

Wish me luck! I need some /2-5/ designed created each day to catch up!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... start!

PS You can search social media with the challenge's tag - #SFDesignADay - and see wjat everyone is creating!
#SFDesignADay
#SFDesignADay
#SFDesignADay
#SFDesignADay

Comments

  1. beautiful work and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate :)

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts