Hello March! Be healthy!

Hello! I was doing some of my favourite things during the last month and a half. I was drawing, sewing, walking and then repeating them again. This kept me really busy. However I have another great reason to say hello now. It is the best time to say hello as it is the perfect time to wish someone good health in the beginning of March. So here I am to wish you the best of health!

February blooming!

It was a really short winter so far. We had the first butterflies in January and really big ones in February. The trees are blooming and some of their blooms have already faded. We welcomed March 1st with Baba Martha and martenitzas - this is the good health thing!  /you can find detail on it here/ and the National holiday on March 3rd, so I am finally utilizing a loooong 4-days weekend to come here and say "hello".

I am running behind some things on the scheduled to-do lists lately and I am partly catching up, partly relaxing this weekend. I am about to challenge myself with some new projects too. I just need to get the things already scheduled done. In the mean time, feel free to come and say hello on my new lingerie blog.

How is your late winter going? Does it feel like winter?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts